Friday, January 13, 2012

Why Yes, I Do Love Technology!

So . . . .


I got a new Ipod!  It is the latest generation of the Ipod Touch.  I am so excited about it.  My other one was slowly dying.  However, I decided to give it a good retirement and thus let it me my mother's Ipod.  She was pretty excited about that as far as I could tell. :)  Anyway, it is amazing and I am so glad that I have it!  The camera (for photos and video) is amazing.  I am excited to try it out.  I'm hoping that I will be able to make some awesome videos with Arika over my break. However, I will be starting work on Monday so it might take awhile for me to get into the beat of things.  Regardless,  I am sure that Arika and I can come up with some time to have fun.  Just as an example, getting locked inside of McDonalds.  I didn't think that was possible!

Anyway, that is all for now.  I'm just hoping that Arika still have the blogging bug becasue I would hate to be the only one writing on here. :)  I hope you all have a great day.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment