Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thoughts on Life

A thought simply literally fell into my mind. I have solved the world's problems.
If I could simply earn a million dollars I would be perfectly well off.

I'm serious.
Stop laughing.

"But Aiden," you say, "Where are you going to get a million dollars?"
"Aha," I answer, "I challenge a million people of the Internet to each give me a dollar."

It's foolproof.

Seriously. (If you want to donate any money to me, please, go give it to a charity.)

I just made a budget for myself. A very adult thing if I do say so myself. It made me very frightened. I realized that if I could make a lot of money a lot of my fears and doubts would disappear. But then I remembered, they wouldn't be entirely gone. My fears and doubts would simply materialize into different forms.

I'll be the first to admit that money would help me get a lot of things I want. But I'll also admit that money will not help me become the person I need to be.

There is practice, daily, hard practice.

It's going to take time. I'm excited, are you?

Aiden

3 comments:

  1. Nice and interesting blog.....
    Please visit my site Hotmail contact number uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! I like your post very much. Keep sharing.....
    Please check out my site Yahoo password help

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to find your blog! I miss you and your family so much! As I was reading I could hear your voice in my head saying the words loud and clear. :) Your writing sounds just like you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete