Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baking. It's addicting!!

Hey ya'll!!! I am acctually posting on time today! Maybe it's because Aiden reminded me at church today. But that's just a theory.

Anyway...I have fallen in love with baking. It is so fun and addicting. Right now I am baking a carrot cake. I absolutely love carrot cake. If anyone tries to steal it from me, I WILL EAT THEIR SOUL!!!!! Which I don't think will taste as good as carrot cake. I also made some Betty Crocker cookies earlier this week. Needless to say, they didn't last long enough for me to even contemplate sharing them. If anyone has any baking ideas or recipes, hit me up. I would love to try something new and delicious.

Well I am going mention that it is very hard to mix the ingredients for carrot cake while your favorite television show is on. I would be measuring out an ingredient when the commercial would end, the put it in the mixer when the next commercial started. It was fun, but it took much longer to make the cake than I was used to.

I completely wigged out in this weeks episode of Once Upon A Time. I won't say what happened because Aiden hasn't watched it yet, but it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I loved it. And next weeks episode we find out who Dr. Whale is. I have a theory, and according to the preview, I am pretty dang sure I am right. Like 99% sure. I will leave 1% marginal for error.

Well as far as anything going on with me, I can say I have had much of a boring life. There hasn't really been anything exciting..wait I did watch the Presidential debate again. It was funny because Obama kept attacking Romney and his plans and not answering the question most of the time. And Romney kept interepting the Moderater and was hard to get to stop talking. It was commical.

Well until next time. :)
Jassy

1 comment:

  1. That's why my house is constantly filled with baked goods!!!!!

    ReplyDelete