Thursday, January 19, 2012

Make the best

Well, my blogging bug seems to have died down, but it's not completely gone!
So, this story is a long one and requires many details, so get comfy!
Alright, so, as you know, one of my resolutions was to get fit/live healthier. Well, in order to keep it going, I joined a gym with a friend of mine (who is determined to get me a four-pack before she leaves). So, I'm pushing myself to keep up with the gym-going; I went tonight, for instance.
Well, as Aiden and Jassy can tell you, I'm not always the most attentive person. On grad night, I ended up locking my keys in my car...while it was still running. Well, tonight, when I went to the gym, I did the exact same thing, again! Well, I, unlike most sane people, do not keep an extra key to my car with me, so I had to wait for my sister to arrive with the spare.
But, while I was waiting for her, I began to watch a very active group of pigeons flying around an old, abandoned building.
And that was when the magic happened.
As I watched, the white underside of the wings caught the color of the setting sun, and turned a beautiful, vibrant gold. It was as if I was watching sun drops flying through the air! So very beautiful...
So, good things can come from irritating situations.

Also, my sister has verbal diarrhea when it comes to my romantic interests. DON'T LISTEN IF SHE STARTS TALKING!!

Anyway, until next time!
Arika ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment