Tuesday, January 17, 2012

College life without my sisters

Well as you have probably guessed, I am really bad at posting on this bog. Aiden has been texting and messaging me on facebook for the past couple weeks to write on the blog. So here I am.
Well I miss my sisters!!!! I missed Arika my first semester, but now Aiden is gone to and I'm all alone. Anyway, this semester has been really fun so far. I got all new roommates this semester. Sam is a convert to our church and a junior this year. She is really funny and nice and a great girl to hangout with. Katie is a sophmore this year and also from California. She is nice and funny. Megan is my main roommate who shares the room with me. She is a first semester freshman and a great girl. We all get along really well. We are very supportive of each other. Katie has a crush on this one guy and we are supporting her in that and giving her advise. I am starting to like this guy in my FHE group. He is really really nice and sweet, and I would like to get to know him more. My FHE group this semester is amazing. I love my brothers. They are so fun to hang out with and talk to. Last night we got together and played volleyball which is like the best sport ever invented. It was a blast.
Well I am now going to go Ballroom dancing with my friend Jessica and the guy I'm starting to like. So I'll hopefully post again soon and give you an update on my college life.
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment