Sunday, January 22, 2012

Something is terribly wrong.

Why, you may ask, is something terribly wrong?
Because, I tell you, one, I'm posting two blogs in a row, again, which I thought would only happen once every three months or so, and two, I'm sitting on my bed, in a football jersey, paying rapt attention to a football game!
See? This. Is. MADNESS!!!!!
The only football game I have ever payed this much attention to that was on tv is the Super Bowl! And most years, it's for the commercials!!
But, I can rationalize this--me watching football games is just an example of a change some go through. I'm paying more attention to sports. The jersey is because my lovely parents brought me back an amazing jersey from nebraska.
But I'm betting if my current extreme flow of communication from England has its way, I'll be in a soccer jersey(if that's the right term) soon enough!
Until next time
Arika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment