Friday, December 21, 2012

My Mission Call Is: .......................

So, I'm not exactly sure if many people understand how incredibly important getting a mission call is for us LDS types.  We get out families together and have a dozen phones ready on speedial to ensure that no one is left out from knowing where the future missionary is going.  So . . . in other words, I got my mission call today, and it was not at all where i was expecting.

The letter read thus:

"Dear Sister Rosenlof,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Belgium/Netherlands Mission. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Dutch Language."

Can you guys believe it?  I certainly can't.  all I can say is that I'm so excited about it all that I can hardly contain my excitment.  Ahhh!  So excited.  I leave in May, so I still have a little bit of time before I have to leave, but let me tell you, I am ready to serve, and know this call was made just for me!

Have a great day!  Merry Christmas.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment