Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The End of . . . October!!

Arika and Jassy?

Guess what?? We made it. 

Sure, sometimes the posts were late, but wrote a lot of stuff this month.  I loved reading all of your different things and honestly I feel a lot closer to both of you now.

Some things that happened this month? 

I decided I'm going on a mission,
I turned 20 (ah!! no longer a teenager!!))
I started my mission papers. 

That feels like a lot, and it is.  It has been an emotional week, not to mention month.  There were times when I felt like I couldn't do any more.  Both my mom and sister reminded me that I don't have to make it through the month, I just have to make it past today.  Sometimes that's all I can do, but it's always enough. 

I hope you all enjoyed this month!  Have a good day!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment