Monday, October 1, 2012

October You Say?

So . . . this week will be my fourth week of the semester.  That's pretty crazy.  It's already been almost an entire month. 
While that is slighly scary since finals are four months closer in time, it also means that a certain holiday is closer. Let's just say that is pretty dang cool. 

Let's get one thing straight.  Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. It reminds me of snow (which, since I lived in a desert my entire life, I love!!!).  There is such an amazing feeling in the air as Christmas approaches.  Truly, it is a time when people seem to remember an amazing couple brought a baby boy into the world over 2,000 years ago.  That was something special.

Yes, I know that Christmas is totally two month away, ut I love it so much that already I'm looking for recipies to make soup in my crockpot.  Love it!  I also want it to snow so bad.  I think that last year it already snowed.  Then again, maybe not.  However, last year wasn't quite normal. Also, everyone said that it didn't snow nearly as much as usual.  Oh boy, I hope so.

Anyway, onto something else.  I'm taking eighteen credits and working a job, it is pretty crazy.  I really enjoy the job, though.  It is a lot of fun and I've already made a lot of friends.  I am not allowed to do any homework on the job.  And while I, sometimes, which I could, it is nice to come to work for 3 hours and not be allowed to do anything else but tell people to stop making out, remove their hats, and to make sure nobody steals books.  :) 

Okay you guys, this is the start of our sister challenge.  I guess we will have to see if we can actually make it. :) 

Have a great day, and enjoy your October!

Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Have you actually told people to stop making out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not yet, but I have listened to people get rejected, say mushy things to their spouse, sneeze with a sound like "achugaba", and many other things that are funny. :)

    ReplyDelete