Friday, October 5, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

I hereby accept the challenge!!

So, October's here! At last, one of my most favorite months has arrived! October has always held a special place in my heart, because I love any excuse to dress up, and Halloween is the queen of excuses. This year, I am dressing up as a Victorian Era Batgirl, who happens to be my favorite superhero. And the candy, the candy is always a plus.
In other news, life has backed off a bit, and I am much more relaxed and loving it. I have a release now, and it makes me feel so good, I can't explain it!
And I have been on a creative streak lately, but not in the normal way. This semester, I'm taking a ceramics class, and I love it!!! I'm able to create whatever my heart desires. It makes me so happy, except when I can't think of what to make. In those cases though, all I have to do is text my friends and ask them what I should make. I have made a tea set, two pendants, two vases, three sculptures, a bookend, a planetarium (yep, you read that right) and an engraved scroll.
I am so excited for this month to play out.
Lots of love!
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment