Wednesday, October 3, 2012

4 MORE DAYS!!

So I'm not sure how well you realize I am in love with the show Once Upon a Time. It is my favorite show! Ever since the first season came out, I have watched random clips from it. Mainly the ones dealing with Rumpelstiltskin and Belle. They are the characters of Beauty and the Beast (which is the best fairy tale ever). I have always loved the story of Beauty and the Beast, so any version of the tale fascinates me. The one from Once Upon a Time is the one that fascinates me the most. My favorite character is also Rumpelstiltskin. He is so fascinating. I remember when he was first introduced, he was creepy! But as the series goes on and you learn more about the background of the characters (including Rumpelstiltskin) he grows on you.

So I am really excited for the second episode of the second season to come out!!!!!!

I am excited for this weekend in general. General Conference is happening this weekend. I love listening to General Conference. To me it makes me feel closer to our leaders of the church. They always have so many great messages! The sad part is that when I was younger, and even now still, I will doze off. I have a goal to stay awake through all 4 sessions this year.

On another note, I am actually listening to the Political Debate between Obama and Romney. For all of you who don't know, I tend to stay away from politics like the plague. I just don't like all the arguing and fighting. I decided I will do my own research on who I am going to vote for. Also another reason why I stay away is that I tend to get worked up when people are being idiotic and selfish. Which is basically all the politicians. I'm not saying all of the are selfish, and corrupt. Some of them are very nice and work for the people. I've just noticed that most of the politicians only really look out for what benefits them, and not he majority of the people. So all I say to you guys is to stay educated and vote for the one who will do what's best fro the majority of the people and give them freedom.

I just had a great idea for job opportunities. Build a railroad system, and upgrade our trains so more people can travel on them and that they are more accessible. This would cut back on gas, provide transportation, give people more jobs (building the railroads and keeping them clean and repaired, people to help the passengers feel comfortable(similar to airplanes), entertainment), this will also be a great way to get people to better tourist destinations that they wouldn't usually go to because of time and availability, it would boost our tourism. I just thought it was a great idea. I'm sure it's not perfect, but it is an idea.

Well until next time.
Jassy

No comments:

Post a Comment