Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Hermitage

How do I explain this?
I've been ridiculously tired recently. I don't know what the source is, or why it's been hitting me so hard, but I made a decision.
I'm not going to see or talk to Red, Green, or Blue for a few weeks, other than what is totally necessary. I told them I wasn't going to talk to them because I needed time to heal, and recharge. By extent of avoiding them though, (because really that's what I'm doing) it means avoiding the two friends I think really are worried about me. Of the five guys I texted, Blue and Red didn't say a word, Green just said "Thanks, take care," but the other two, (let's call them Yellow and Orange) both wanted to make sure I was actually, truly ok before allowing me to go into a half-hermitage. It's been a week since I've seen any of them, but the only two I miss are Yellow and Orange. When I think of them, all I think of are jokes and laughter, thinking of the other three makes me frustrated.
Now, I'm really lonely. But I know that if I give in and go back, I'm gonna feel worse.
*sigh*
In the meantime, I've gotten closer to two other friends so I have plenty of company. I just miss yellow and orange.
I'll get past it. Won't be that much longer til I'm gone anyway.
I need my sisters back.
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment