Friday, October 19, 2012

I don't even know.

This semester has been crazy.  Like, I'm officially always tired crazy. 
I am taking 18 credits, working a job, and working on being okay mentally and emotionally.  It isn't easy.  Maybe someone could do it.  Heck, someone could work two jobs and take 21 credits and still have better grades than me or be more stable than I am.  Well guess what?  I'm not them, I'm me.  And that is okay.

I don't think, when I come back from my mission, that I will take 18 credits again, especially when I have a job.  It is too much for me, especially when I have to close the library in the evening and don't get to be until 12:00 P.M.  Sure, some people do that all the time, but I am the type of person who usually goes to bed at 10:30 (the latest) and gets up at 6:00 every stinking morning. 

So I guess you could say that I have learned a lot this semester, I have learned about some of my limits, and for that I'm grateful.  :) 

I hope you all have a great weekend and keep enjoying life. 

Aiden 

1 comment:

  1. Knowing your limits helps you to be amazing! You are....amazing!

    ReplyDelete