Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sisterhood Challenge

Alright everyone (especially Jassy and Arika),

I know I just posted yesterday, but I just had the idea to post this, and I think it would be awesome if we could do this. 

For the month of August I suggest that we as sisters post every other day.  I will start by posting tomorrow. The schedule will be as follows.

Aiden: October 1, 7, 13, 19, 25, 31.  
Jassy: October 3, 9, 15, 21, 27
Arika: October 5, 11, 17, 23, 29

This means I will start and end the blogging challenge.  Will you two do this with me?  I hope so.  It doesn't have to be a long post, just something, maybe like a journal or an idea you have been having reacently.  Anything.  I just think this might help us to become closer and learn more about each other.

I love you, Jassy and Arika.  I know that might sound mushy, but you know, I can get mushy at some points in my life.  I hope you have a good one, and I will see you tomorrow and every other day for the rest of the month.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment