Friday, November 16, 2012

Post #100!!!!

WHAT???

This is our 100th post?? That is super crazy. 
Actually it's kind of funny, because then I went to some of the blogs I follow and realized that they have more like 500-2000 posts.  Oh well.  We are getting there. Still, I'd say that since we only started a year ago, that is pretty good. 

I guess I want to tell you a little story about my summer.  During my breaks I work on a Navel Base.  I find a lot of enjoyment in my job, and am so grateful that I actually have one. However, it was on a break, must have been a Friday that I happened to have off or a Saturday.
Arika and I were hanging out and then decided to go shopping at Kmart and Walmart.  What did we get?  Spy gear and nerfguns (by the way, spell check is trying to change nerfguns to gunrunners . . . what?).  That was super awesome.  Then of course, we decided that we would need to attack Jassy with them.
We went to her house, armed and ready to help her meet her doom.  But instead, she came to meet us with a spray bottle.  Sure, it was ridiculous, yes, it was childish, but, it was fun, and something I hope to always remember.
I think this incident shows me that no matter how old we will get, no matter how far apart we are miles-wise, we will always be friends, we are sisters, and nothing can change that.
I haven't been hanging out with Jassy much just because I have work and am trying to make sure that I finish this semester on a high note.  Still, I know I should go and see her more.  :)

I hope you guys have a great day.
Love you!!

Aiden

2 comments: