Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spiritual High= hyperness

So today my roommates and I discovered what happens to me after I get done with a spiritual high. The reason why I had a spiritual high in the first place was that we had Stake conference. It was just so great!!!! I don't remember half of what was said, but I felt the Spirit so strongly I almost cried like 5 different times. But when I got home, that was when it hit me. First it started with a overwhelming feeling of happiness, and that caused me to want to spread it around. I started talking really fast about anything and everything. Essentially I was hyper to a scary point. I'm pretty sure my roommates and parents( cause I called to talk to them) were very worried about my sanity. But I didn't and still don't care. I was happy.

 I also decided to watch How To Train Your Dragon. I love that movie so much. I want a Dragon just like Toothless!!! Well that is all I can think to write now.

So tata! :)
Jassy

1 comment:

  1. Then you too can enjoy the perks of owning a dragon ;)

    ReplyDelete