Friday, November 16, 2012

My Turn!

Have you ever listened to Florence and the Machine? I love her songs (well on the first album anyway...I haven't listened to the second XD ) the reason I love them though is because they just beg to be written as stories! Each one has a hint of the fantastic and magical, because of the way she builds the stories.
So I'm issuing a dare to my sisters, think of it as the November version of Becky's except a lot less frequent. My dare is for you to, at some point between now and November 30th (I understand we're all busy) to chose a song and write a short story about it! Just a short story, nothing seriously long, but based on one of Florence's songs. Just listen when you can, and write when you can, but see if you can do it! I'll post mine next week, but you two post whenever!
Lots of love,
Arika :)

1 comment: