Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I may or may not just die!

So, it is the second day of school. I have to admit, I do enjoy my classes, especially my Criminology and Psychology. I think they will be very enjoyable, Even if that means hard as well. I have to admit that the Internet in my apartment sucks. Full-fledged suckness. So, I think I will just have to spend the entire time of this semester in the library. Not that that is bad, I do work there as a part of security after all, but still.
Hopefully I do well in all my classes. I think my enthusiasm will greatly help m ability to comprehend and do well on the tests. Anyway, I think that is all for now.  I know, short, but hopefully I can get Arika or Jassy to post within the next week. Have a great one while I go back to studying the different types of Psychology.

Aiden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment