Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Again College

So, yeah. I am back at college. I am taking 18 credits, which may or may not be a form of suicide but since when have I ever cared about actually living?  
Anyway, it feels crazy because my sister and I are actually rooming together which seemed like it would never happen in the entire length of our existence.  Regardless, I am grateful that we are here together because she has a car, and let me tell you that really helps!  
I got an iPad! I am so excited about it, it's kind of funny actually. I find typing on the keyboard fairly easy, although it is very eas to get on and in confused since "i" and "o" are close together. Whatever,  I love it!  
Classes start on Monday which is super scary! Also I start work on Monday! I can hardly take the suspense.  I am not sure if I ever really said what my job is . . .   I am a part of Library Security.  I a, super excited about it because first off it is a job and everything, so really I have no reason to complain. 
So yeah, that isn't much, I know, but there isn't much going on, so there you have it,  I a back in the state of the potatoes, Jassy is my next door neighbor, I haven't even seen roommates 1and 2. All in all, it is super fun and i am enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment