Saturday, September 29, 2012

In a Rush

Okay guys, here is the shenanigans.

My sister is reading a chapter before we go out to eat at a fast food place so this might have to be super quick.

For the past three weeks I've been in school and have been sooooo rushed that i haven't felt super productive.  I haven't watched more than one movie in the three weeks I've been here.  *gasp*.  I know, shameful. 
Hopefully, I plan to change that.  I realize that I really need to have time to live and sometimes, for an introvert like me, that involves watching a movie by myself.  I fully plan to indulge in this type of behavior.

I miss Arika like crazy.  It is nice to have Jassy for a neighbor though, even if we haven't seen each other much.

Are you guys as excited as I am for Rick Riordin's new novel The Mark of Athena?  I certainly am. 

I haven't written much, but that is okay.  I am just trying to write every day, and that sort of is what keeps everything fun to me.

I got a lot of my online classes' homework for this upcoming week done so hopefully I'll have more time to myself.  Ithink that is key, get the stuff I can done on Saturday and live life for the rest of the week. 

Anyway, my sister is done, so that is all for now.  Talk to you later.

I'll see if I can't get Arika to post later this week.  Have a good  one.

Aiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment