Saturday, September 15, 2012

So many things...

Where to begin?
Aiden and Jassy are gone, again, and the past three weeks I've been terribly lonely. It was so bad, I ran to the home of my best guy friend just to ask for a hug; I didn't realize just how bad I needed one until I almost broke down in his arms.
And I have the problem of a guy, again. I was so done with him--I swear, I was over, and past, and cutting every tie. The last one--the size of a spider's silk--was made of steel. It held fast, stopping me fom progressing, and helping me into a hole. Every time I see this guy I think, "No! No! It's not fair how fantastic you look, or how amazingly hypnotic your cologne is, or how mesmerizing your eyes are. It's not fair! How can I cut that last cord if all I think about is that?!"
My teachers are nuts, and I have to read minds in order to be prepared for class. My workplace is all stress, and when I get there, all I feel is that negative energy stabbing at me. I'm at my wit's end!
It's been a really tough three weeks.
I feel trapped, like everything I worked so hard to create has fallen apart at the seams, and I can't do a dang thing about it.

So I take a step back, breathe, and clear my head. Or try to.
I'm a sucker for energies--when I'm with people, I can feel every emotion pouring off them.most of the time, it's ok, and I let it reach me so that I can better reach them. But lately, I've been sensitive to everything far more than usual. Bad, but good as well.
So I've been trying to make as much time as I can to be with my friends, the only good energy I have to go on. They are making me feel better, bit by bit. Once I have enough strength to pull myself from the mud I'm entrenched in, I'll be able to float easily down the river again.
That is what I look most forward to.

Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment