Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Am in Love!!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be so dramatic!  But at the same time, I am seriously in love with Nick Pitera's voice.  He has the amazing ability to sing in female as well as male ranges.  I have to admit I much prefer his male voice, but I am partial to guy voices (they are just so dang amazing!)
Anyway, I don't even remember how I found him now.  I was watching my regular weekly YouTube videos when I clicked on one of his videos.  It was at that moment that I died.  I was simply amazed by his girl voice ( realize how strange that sounds . . . but whatever!  :D)
Then I watched his "One Man Phantom of the Opera" video and was even more impressed.  He was able to sing most of Christine's high notes.  Seriously you guys, go look him up right now.  I'll wait.


Did you check him out?  Isn't he quite attractive too?
Ok funny story, I was worried about writing this because what if he sees it and thinks I'm a crazy stalker.  Well, I guess that won't really matter because I won't ever see him anyway.  But . . . if I do, he might think we have something in common because I want to start wearing hearts on my shirts.

Well, I think that is it!  Have a great day.  I'm going to listen to even more amazing songs by or covered by Nick Pitera!!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment