Saturday, May 12, 2012

Criminal Justice

Okay guys, I'm just going to come out and say it.  I don't think anyone is actually reading this blog.  Don't get me wrong, that is perfectly okay.  Actually, it's kind of nice because I don't really have to worry about creepers.  Not to mention, this blog is a nice way for Arika, Jassy, and I to keep in touch.

So . . . here we go.  This is my life as of yet.

I am majoring in English, and was minoring in Criminology.  Since then, I've decided to minor in Sociology with clusters (half minors) in Creative Writing and Psychology.  May I just say "I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!"

My mom (hi mom!) really doesn't want me to do anything in a field where I would have to hold a gun since it would be dangerous.  I have not rushed into this decision.  This is something I have felt strongly about for a while, and now feel like things are actually coming together.

I am applying to work on the University Security and Safety department which would give me a good name on my resume and maybe open up doors to future work.

I am also taking a Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) course right now and it is so much fun.  During the summer, I am planing on taking the class to train to be a RAD instructor.  It will be great fun and awesome because while I teach it up here at school I get paid for it and when I go home, I can set up my own class.

You guys, the past month has been crazy.  It has been stressful and full of saddness.  I know I have a lot to do in order to be 'normal' again.  But I'm working on it.  I will beat this.  I will be the best person I can be.

Have a great weekend.  Be kind to one another.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment