Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sorry

It's been awhile, and I totally own up to that.  However, having said that, I'm pretty sure I've asked Jassy at least five billion times to write.  Anyway, she is heading home, or maybe is already home.  Alas, I'm leaving tomorrow to go see my Grandpa and Uncle before heading back up to school which means I won't get to hang out with her!  Bummer.
On the upside, my sister game back from a year and a half long mission for our church.  It was great to see her and it feels like she has never left, except that she doesn't like wearing anything but skirts anymore, which is totally not the sister I know.
I have been thinking a lot about why things happen in life.  Many times there is no rhyme or reason, and you just have to go through life.  Sometimes you have to put on a mask to keep questions away.  I guess what I'm saying, is don't judge someone too quickly because they are different, you have no idea where they are coming from or what type of family situation they have lived in.  I'm learning that everyday.  I hope before it's my time to leave this earth I will have learned to not judge unnecessarily.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment