Saturday, April 21, 2012

Superly Cool Guys

So, it's past the first week of school.  I'm taking 17 credits.  Count 'em.  17.  I know, I know, it's a form of suicide.  True story.  Five of those credits are online, but i think those are actually harder than the lectures.  Then again, I'm taking an Alternative Energy class which seems super crazy!  I am pretty sure it will be super hard.

But at the same time, I am sure it is bound to be a huge adventure!  I am loving school as always, and it is super fun to be here with my roommates.  Well, here is something interesting.  I am rooming with Roommates #1 and #2 from last semester if you'll remember the post about the bee.  We were supposed to have another roommate but she transferred to another school before the semester began so we have an apartment of three, which, quite frankly, I'm not complaining about too much.  We were already making it work.  Well, that is all for now that I can think about!  Talk to you later!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment