Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month

It is a difficult adventure to take, but completely worth it.  Most writers deal with the inability to move past their words.  Their sentences have to be completely perfect, which will never happen.
I am lucky because I have realized that my writing will never be perfect, but have also realized that in order for me to have the best writing possible, I simply need to write, and then I can go back later and revise.  In reality, NaNoWriMo isn't too difficult for me because I write quickly normally.   However, it is still nice to have a website to report my daily word count to.  It helps keep me on track.  I know Jassy isn't writing this month . . . but is Arika?  We shall see.  In the meantime, keep writing, because it creates a beautiful (handsome) smile on your face.  And that makes it completely worth it!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment