Monday, November 21, 2011

Long Time No Talk

Wow, long time for not seeing this blog.  Of course, it would be cool if my sisters would write on here every once in a while (hint hint).
So, I am here to tell you that I am done with NaNoWriMo.  Actually I have been done for about a week.  It was very fast for me, and reassured me about my love and desire to write.  It is honestly everything I could ever want to do.
I'm hoping to have three-four other books written by the end of this year.  It will be crazy, but I think I can do it.  I really just need to work my but off during Thanksgiving Break.
I hope you all have a great Turkey Day and have an amazing time spending it with your family.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite time of year simply because of the love I share with my family.  It is a great feeling.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment