Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Just Don't Know

      It's the end of the year.  It's time to begin again, start anew.  And yet, someone lost their life recently.  I can't say I really knew him.  He and I worked together in a school play during High School, and I never really got to know him.  I never needed to.  And now he's gone. 
     Our lives can change in the blink of an eye.  He was going to college, or at least soon would be, working on his acting ability he had discovered in High School. And yet, he's gone. 
     I honestly can't say that I'm crying over everything simply because I didn't know him that well, but still, I feel strangely sad. 
     Sometimes there is nothing to do with your time but waste it, simply because there is nothing that can get you out of the mood you are in.  However, while many people think it is horrible, it is okay to take some time for yourself.

I hope you have a great day and a Happy New Year!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment