Monday, December 3, 2012

Ummmm . . .

So many things have changed in my life since yesterday. 
I have finished my papers completely, in other words, they have been sent to Salt Lake City (and recieved).
I found an amazing quote that reads: "If you didn't write today, you're not a writer." (wake up call!)
And people are making changes in their life that I honestly didn't expect. (including me)

It's amazing isn't it?  The ability for our lives to change in the blink of an eye.  One moment you could be watching a movie with your friends, and in the next, an entirely new perspective brings about an entirely different future for you. 
Life, in this way, almost seems fickle, like there are so many different future possibilites that it's impoosible to choose just one. And yet, we are asked to do just that.

So here is to my life.  I know it will be crazy for the next two years or so, but that doesn't mean that I can't live my life in the best way I know possible. In fact, if anything, I need to do all in my power to be my very best.  I certainly hope I am ready and willing to give my all. 

Have a great week!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment