Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 . . . . Good To Meet Ya

Hello 2013,

We meet, well not again, since that would silly, but rather, I feel like I've known you my entire life.  Although I am excited to see you and live through you, but at the same time, I am a little apprehensive.  Will every Friday the 13th be extra unlucky?
I just checked, there are two Friday the 13ths (September and December).  I suppose it's lucky that we don't have a thirteenth month right? 
I will admit that I'm sad to leave the days of 11/11/11 or 12/12/12.  But then again, we will have 11/12/13 14:15::16.  In case you couldn't guess, the exact time of that is 2:15::16 (in the afternoon). 

You could say that I'm ready for you. This is the year that I really become the person, not only that I'm meant to become, but the one that I want to become.  I'm ready!  Bring it on!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment