Thursday, August 30, 2012

The End Draws Near! :(

Well my summer is finally drawing to an end, and with it my time to spend with my family and friends. For the past week I have been hanging out with my sister. She just left for Japan on Wednesday, and made it there safely. She is already enjoying herself. I am envious of her. I think it would be a blast to go to Japan. Oh well I will survive. I will miss her though.
Also I leave for college next week. I am excited to be going back up to Idaho though. I can't wait to continue my education. It is my goal to get straight A's this year. Will it happen? Who knows. I will let you guys know though on my progress throughout the year. I will miss seeing both my sisters in person though. At least I will have Aiden with me. And I can always text Arika or Skype her!
Oh something else that's new, I CUT MY HAIR! yes my beautiful, long, blonde hair was chopped to my shoulders! Now why do that I bet your wondering. The answer is simple, I wanted to try something new. I like it. I will probably still grow my hair out because I love long hair!
Well until next time
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment