Friday, August 3, 2012

Let's Be Honest: Part Two

I'm home. 

I know, it's true. 

And, I got a B+ in my Science Class!!!!!   *Shoot Confetti Everywhere*

I got a full tuition scholarship for my next year!!!  *Woot Woot* 

I can't even begin to write how much that meant to me.  I have worked so hard on my grades to get that scholarship since school is expensive and all that.  Next, have I been writing?  No.  I will admit I wrote about a paragraph.  But, honestly, I don't think I'm quite ready for writing again yet.  Since I've been home, there has been an enormous amount of stress and I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with it all.

Writing would be a huge help to me, but at the same time, I know I need to get to a healthy place first before I can do everything I love. 

Tired.  I am so tired it's ridiculous.  I have been getting up at 5:00 in the morning this entire week so I could go running with my sister.  It's been great to get up early, but I think I needed a break which is why I slept in until 7:45 this morning.  I know, I really take a vacation when I want to. :)

Tomorrow I will have to see if I feel up to running, though of course I want to. 

Also, I start work again on Monday.  I am happy because I have a job when so many are a lot less fortunate. 

Anyway, that is all for now.  Hopefully Jassy will be able to come to my house later today or tomorrow.  Arika, Jassy, a couple other friends, and I were able to come to my house to swim on Wednesday which was really very fun.  I hope we do it again sometime before the Summer is gone. 

Have a great week. 

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment