Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ideas!

I have come to the sad realization that even if I were to work for 25 hours a day 8 days a week, I wouldn't be able to write down all of my ideas.  This is honestly a very sad concept to me.  I have so many ideas that I just love like children, and maybe that's because I created them, in a sense. They are sort of like kids to me.  Of course, my first daughter was amazing and definitely the child I practiced on. Now, the newer ones don't have to worry too much about me botching them because I know a few tricks. :D
But all the same, I have so many ideas, and I just need to figure out which ones I really want to write, because I honestly feel that I have  a limited number of books left in my fingers.  So what am I going to do with those limited books? I am going to write them a little bit better. :)  And I'm going to write those that need to be told. Each book has its characters, and some characters have such strong voices.  Their stories need to be told. There might be someone out in the world who is suffering from a big problem. And maybe, just maybe, if they read my book their problem will be more manageable. That I my hope!

Have a great week!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment