Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Picture Whisperer

Here is the prologue.  And yes,  do have more than this, but I think this is AWESOME!!

          I have a pair of eyes.  Most people do.  But when combined with the power of my mind, they become dangerous weapons.  I try very hard not to see.  The last time I saw a picture of a rose it became a hurricane.  It was more commonly known as Katrina.  I don't know what I am, only that what I can do maims, destroys, and kills.  I don't want the power.  Not now.  Not when there are people I love.
         I know I have to change, but I don't know how.  I was born this way.  For others that might be OK.  It, in fact, may be considered a sign of strength or courage to be who you truly are.  But, I'm sure those very same people would feel differently if they knew I could kill them with a single thought, drawing, or painting.  Who am I you ask?  That's easy.  I'm The Picture Whisperer.



I totally realize that this makes me sound vain, but I think it sounds pretty cool.  And yesterday, I was shredding some (read: a lot) of paper at my work.  And while I was doing so, I thought of a ton of stuff.  I literally figured out a key part of this book!  And I'm so stinking excited about it!  It just goes to show that even if you aren't specifically thinking of something, your mind is still working as if it going overtime.   I have written quite a bit this week, though admittedly not as much as I want, but that's OK because tomorrow is always another day.  At the same time, I try to live as if there is no tomorrow.  So each day, I try to write a little faster.

Have a fantastic week and all that jazz.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment