Sunday, February 5, 2012

Life . . . . and trying to live it.

I have come to the conclusion that many of my posts are about how I deal with life . . . which sounds very diaryish to me.  But that's OK cause this is MY (and Arika and Jassy's) blog.  So there.

First off ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I finished book #9!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This book happened to finish up my first trilogy!!!! :D  So freaking out right here!

Get this.  For the longest time, I had only typed out my books.  I never though I would be a fast longhand writer and the fact that my handwriting isn't the neatest, I figured it would be for the best if I only typed my books out.  Those days are gone my friends.  Oh of course I will still be using my computer, after all I need to be able to edit and everything . . . but I have actually found that longhand has been more efficient for me.  Normally I can write an entire chapter (approx. 2,500 words) in an hour and a half or an hour if I'm really kicking butt.  But with writing it out, I found it takes me about an hour to an hour and twenty minutes.


This is me with my pretty notebook. 


What made me work faster?  I think it because when I type, I am able to type really fast, but then I wait a couple of minutes to come up with the next sentence.  With writing, I write almost continuously.  And I love it.  Don't think it's a just nice picnic.  My hand hurts like crazy when I'm done, but it's totally worth it.  So this next book I plan on writing it out completely in longhand.  And I even got a notebook for it. . .  but then I realized that it was wide ruled not college ruled which is what I really need to make the most of each page.  Walmart will be seeing me tomorrow (even though I totally don't have time!)

                                         This is my face when I realized it was wide ruled . . . .


Anyway, that is basically what is going on in my life.

Jassy, Arika, and I have a mutual friend, we'll call him Max.  Arika, Max, and I all had the same German teacher who was the coolest ever!  She invited to come see her so I believe we will be doing just that on Thursday . . . which should be awesome!


I think that is it for me.  I'm going to make some dinner right now.  Please know how much your life means to others.  Never ever think that you don't matter.  You truly do.  In fact, it may be you who makes the complete difference in another's life.  Let your light shine.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment