Monday, February 27, 2012

Grandparents and Washing Machines.

Well it's been a while. A lot of things have happened since my last post.
To start off, at the beginning of this month, my grandfather passed away. It was very hard on all of us. We knew it was going to happen soon, cause he wanted desperately to go home. And when I say home, I mean heaven. You see it had almost been 11 years since my Grandmother had passed away. He missed her so much. It was about a week before her death anniversary that he passed away quietly in his home. Ever since then, I have missed him. The only thing I regret most was not talking to him more often and learning about his past. I loved him dearly as he was the closest grandparent to me. The thing that comforts me the most is to know that he has reunited with the love of his life and is watching over all of us. So please don't miss the chance or take for granted the people around, cause you will never know how much time you have with them.
On a happier note, I was able to fix a coin washing machine with a nail filer and an exacto knife, I have become pro at this. What tends to happen is that a coin gets stuck, so you have to get it unstuck and get it to go through. I have done this twice know. It is quite fun.
Also why are guys so complicated?!?!
And on the last note, I MISS MY SISTERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment