Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate  .. . . . such as the Solstice)

Anyway, yesterday was amazing for me.  My parents and I actually opened our gifts on Sauturday night so that we could focus on the birth of Christ on Sunday.  I was grateful for this change in plans.  Overall, this holiday has been amazing.
My family got to celebrate in a new house that I love.  Jassy and Arika have both seen it and love it as far as I know.  :)  I am grateful for this new year that will beginning so I can start some new years resolutions!  I love making new goals.  I am not sure how many I will be able to say I continued throughout the year, but I will do my best.  :)  I plan on doing a lot of writing, which I am pretty sure will happen simply because I love writing.  I also hope to work as much as possible (college is sort of expensive), and I hope to become a better person all around.  We will see how it turns out.

If Jassy or Arika see this . . . please write some of your New Year's Resolutions!  I am sure we would all like to hear.  :D

Happy Holidays

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment