Friday, December 2, 2011

Complications of life...and weird dreams.

Well readers as you have probably guessed, I am the worst updater out of my sisters. Well life for me lately has been complicated. You see it all has to do with boys. I am so confused and about ready to take a break from liking them. It all has to do with my ex and another guy. You see my ex and I still like each other even though we are in different states and I am a year older. Since coming to college we would call and talk about once a week. Well in the past few weeks neither of us had called each other. Then my other friend who is coming to my college next month started talking and flirting with me. I started liking him and then found out he liked me. Then my ex called again and we talked and I didn't like the other guy as much. So I think it was because my ex and I didn't talk and I was lonely and sad. And now another guy is coming home from his mission this month, and I don't know how I feel about him. So you can probably see why life is confusing. Other than that it has been grand. I had a great Thanksgiving with my family and even got to go visit my grandfathers grave. I had not had the chance to go before. I get to go home for Christmas and see my family and sister!! I am so excited about that.
I have also decided that sleeping in and taking naps brings about weird dreams. Earlier today after coming back from my chemistry class, I decided to take a nap. I proceed to have a weird dream because of it. I was at a party and lying down on a table while wearing a red dress. I was there drinking water out of a Styrofoam cup and listening to the music. All of a sudden these three vampires came in and one was looking for a mate. He saw me and proceeded to chase me around the building. I finally got outside of the building and got inside my car. The problem was that I couldn't escape because he somehow got my keys. I tried getting them back while he tried biting me. Then the police showed up and helped me get my keys back. I drove away while he was laughing and saying I will never escape him. It was weird. The dream then went on to somehow include Darth Vader and one of my friends from English proposing to me in a house I had never been in. It was a weird yet entertaining dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment