Sunday, December 11, 2011

The End of . . . . The Beginning!

Today is my last Sunday at college for my first semester.  I can't even begin to explain the happiness and sadness that I feel every time I think of this past semester.  It has been quite a ride.  I've made friends, cried because of homesickness, and managed to get straight A's for a possible full-ride scholarship next year.
I have come to realize that this life is a journey.  It is so short though the days that create it are long roads that we must travel.  I hope to make the best of my college life.  I hope to have more fun in the coming semesters since I know more of what to expect.
I hope to become my best self this next year.  There is a time and place for everything, and I want everything to happen next year.

The roommates and I had a girl's night on Friday.  It was awesome!  We did each other's nails and we tried "Water Marble Nail Art".  If you haven't heard of it, just youtube it and you will be amazed.  We tried it, and for a first timer, I felt my nails looked awesome!



Christmas is coming so soon.  I can't wait till I come home to a new house and am able to drink my Dad's Hot Apple Cider and have a quite Christmas with my family.  I can't wait to see my parents later this week.  I am sure to cry.  :)

Jassy will come home for Christmas and then come back up here to start her second semester.  I am home until April and then she will be home.  It will not be the same without her, but Arika and I will just have to make do.

I hope you all have a great week!  Try and share some of the Christmas Joy with others around you.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment