Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Turn

Well I guess it is my turn now. I'm a little late in this post. I was supposed to post it yesterday, but I got busy and had other things on my mind.
Anyway, my name is Jassy. I am a blonde. Only on the outside though...well occasionally on the inside as well (edited by Aiden to say: She is always blonde!!). I am the fun younger sister of the group. I'm not that much younger though. I am really outgoing, and love to have fun. I am a little mischievous...ok a lot...always. I am very protective over my friends and family, so be warned if you hurt any of them, I will hunt you down. It helps that I am a spy and hacked into NASA when I was five to borrow some information to help for my science project. Just kidding. Don't tell anyone that. I am a huge goof though and love to laugh.
As was said before, I'm heading up to college next week!!!! I'm just a little excited ;). Aiden and I will be rooming together and trying our best not to kill each other. Arika has already started college so she has just a little bit of a head start on us.
Well I guess thats it for me. Till next time.
Jassy

No comments:

Post a Comment