Thursday, August 25, 2011

A little background never hurts

So....
As Aiden so artfully mentioned, I am Arika. I, like my sisters, am a writer to the very core; heck, not even college classes stop me! ... although they probably should.
So, a little background:
I am a ravenclaw, my patronus is a butterfly, my spirit animals are butterfly and jaguar, I always have a direct link to narnia, my imagination is fueled by emotion and music, my name means 'waterfall' (captivating--but dangerous!) and I'm a spy by trade, (I'd tell you more but, well, you know)
... Ok so that may not actually all be true, but each of those details helps to describe me. So even if I haven't been to Hogwarts, can't find the wardrobe, and have yet to contact the CIA, those are more personality traits than anything else.
Aiden mentioned also that I beat them to college; well I did, much to my disappointment. But silly things like that don't get in the way of connections, and this is a big one.
In the mean time... peace out!
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment