Friday, August 26, 2011

Dress Rehersal

So. . .  I am in a wonderful city, visiting my wonderful grandfather for the last time until Christmas.  You see, I am leaving for college within the next week so I won't exactly be available for visits for a while.  (I hear being a freshman can be stressful.) 

I figure that since I'm already missing my sisters, the separation will be even more dreadful when I actually am not just a few hours away from them, but a whole day!!  Since Jassy and I are rooming together, I'm sure we will see more of each other than we really want to, but Arika and I are the twins, and really close, and not going to see each other for a while.

As Arika said in her post yesterday, this blog will be a way to keep in touch, so that will be good.  Skype is yet another way. . . And I was recently informed that Facebook has a new video chat!  How  cool is that??

So, I guess I will just have to live with it, and know that even though Arika may be far apart from Jassy and me, we are always close because of the words we spin together in our imagination.  And, not to mention that we will continue seeing each other for years to come.  I love you guys!

OK, enough mushy stuff. 

Jassy convinced me to watch a 1992 Disney musical: Newsies.

It is the BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

Seriously, go watch it now!

The music is great, characters are even greater (especially Spot Conlon), and the plot is amazing!  It shows that with friends, and faith in yourself and each other, anything is possible! 

Well, all for now.  Have a great day!

Aiden


1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't know about newsies if not for me!! :) glad you like it though.

    ReplyDelete