Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introductions!

So. . .  I have always found introductions to be very awkward, but at the same time, it seems that when technology is used, a whole lot of the awkwardness leaves!  So here, I am.

My name is Aiden (at least here. . . visit writingteen.blogspot.com and I will tell you otherwise).  My sisters are Arika and Jassy.  Arika and I are totally twins (in our heads anyway) and Jassy. . . well Jassy is just Jassy.

We are all starting college soon!! Yea us!  OK, so Arika has got a head start on us. . .  Anyway, so we have decided to give you a unique perspective on college life for (still) teen writers.  Jassy and I are going to the same college and rooming together (we hope we don't kill each other. . . hehe. . . seriously).

My sisters and I haven't quite figured out who will post when, so it may never be fully established, but trust us, when something interesting (read: funny, crazy, scary, etc) happens to us, this blog is where you will find it.

Have a great day!!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment