Sunday, January 13, 2013

The end of an era

Ah New Years! A time of rebirth and new beginnings.
Well I had the time of my life in the Big Apple over New Years, and several thing have happened in the weeks following.
1. Well, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I met someone. He's perfect in so many ways, and I think he's definitely worth pursuing.
2. Due to conflicts with school, I had to resign from my job. I thought for sure I wouldn't be doing that for another 8 months, but, well, it happened now, so now I am free from one prison and being sent into four months of solitary, haha!
3. But every dark cloud has a silver lining! Now that I'm not working in customer service, I don't have to worry about my appearance offending anybody! So now, I have blue streaks in my hair!!!!

If this is anything to go by, I'm hoping that 2013 will be much better than 2012 :)

Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment