Friday, May 25, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

Well I'm back with the writing. It has been a really long time since I have posted. I am just really bad at posting. Sorry Aiden and Arika for taking so long. Well since I last posted, I have come home. It is nice being home. Most of the time I feel like I am doing house work. Ever since coming home though, I have been asked to babysit at least once every week it seems like. That's fine with me because I love kids.
Well I am kinda sorta torn between two guys right now. I have my ex who I still care about (aka Lover boy), and a guy who got off his mission last December. His name is Travis. I had gone to a young single adult dance lat month, and we danced. He is very nice and funny. I want to know him more.
I officially hate the wind, yet again. It blows my hair around and makes it very difficult for me to even see where I am going. It needs to go away. I desperately miss my sisters!!!!!!
Hopefully I will be posting up here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment