Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh so many changes...

Ok, so I knew when this year started that everything was going to change. I tried to embrace it as much as I could, but it's only recently that I realized just how much everything can change. 
First and foremost: I'm a BLONDE!! 
Ok, not completely. I just got a whole heck of a lot of blonde highlights that makes my hair appear more like a 'sandy' blonde now than a straight brunette. I love it! (Even though the pic doesn't do exact justice to the color, haha)
Second: something really big happened, and it was big enough that I actually had an anxiety attack over it. The best part? I didn't even do anything wrong. But it came completely out of left field, and while I enjoyed the experience, afterwards, I freaked at how quickly the change had happened. And then it was back to life as normal--as if nothing had even happened! It was nutty. Now that I've had time to look back on the experience, I've come to the conclusion that, yes, it happened, but I need to know if it's going to happen again, or if it was just a one time thing to get it out of my system. I don't really care either way, (ok, I would like for it to happen again, but if it doesn't, well, eh) but I just need to know. 
I know this year is going to host so many more changes, but I don't want to be surprised again. I probably will be, because that's life, but still, if it could come with at least some warning, I'd be much happier. 
Until next time!
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment