Friday, June 1, 2012

Writing and getting back to it.

It's been a while.  Finally!  Jazzy posted!  Jeez . . . took her long enough. :D
Anyway, my sister was on a mission for over a year.  She got back in April and it was great to see her.  I immediately gave her my books to read, the ones I'd written while she was gone.  Let's just say she is a fast reader.  She was reading them in a day.  Anyway, keep in mind that there were two books I had only hand written . . . and not transferred to the computer yet.  And since she probably would have a difficult time reading my writing, I decided to save her the trouble.
Well, we had an agreement that I would give her the third book to a trilogy by 4:00 PM tomorrow.  The question is can I make the deadline?
I have to admit that having a deadline and someone actually going to look for it has been great help.  I will be able to make the deadline tomorrow as long as there is no crazy natural disaster or nuclear declaration of war.  I'm excited to have my sister back.  Mostly because she has forced me to write.  Even if it's rewriting.  Regardless, it's great to have my main cheerleader again.  Let's hope this is a sign of my future writing as well.
Have a great weekend wherever you are.  Be kind to one another!

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment