Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life is normal?

No, life is never normal.  If it was normal, we wouldn't even be here.  Anyway, Arika is gone.  It was fun while it lasted.  We went out to eat at an amazing little sandwhich shop which will become the main staple of my life, saw Lion King 3D (I forgot how AMAZING that movie is), and went to a few Halloween parties.  For the first one, Arika went as Peter Pan, and she looked spiffy.  However, her outfit was made with felt, so since it was so hot, she decided to go as bubblegum under a shoe.


Personally, I felt this was ingenious!  And who thought of it??  Yours truly.  

I went as Facebook (wrote book on my face), and Jassy went as a Pirate.  I think we looked awesome!!


Fall is coming quickly, however, I think we skipped it here in Idaho . . . . it is just really cold now.  I'm from a desert, so even though I do like the cold, it takes me a while to get used to it.  

I think that is it for me.  I hope you all have a great week(end).  And soon to be Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment