Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain, Rain, I love you!

I got boots.  Rain boots.  Which is a good thing because it's been raining off and on since last week.  They are black with polkadots and just cuteness to go around.  I also have a umbrella that is covered in dots.  I like dots.

OK, enough with the clipped sentences.  Let me start out by saying that I got and read the Heroes of Olympus #2: The Son of Neptune.  It is amazing!  Rick Riorden did everything I didn't think would happen and more.  And let me just say that the end is the biggest cliff hanger I have ever read in my entire life!  Even though I could dance for joy because of how amazing the book was, I wanted to punch a wall because that means that I have to wait until the fall of 2012 for the next book to come out!  Talk about lame sauce.

College is hard.  I thought that I would have more time, as it turns out, I am having a hard enough time with getting to bed at a reasonable hour.  It might have to do with the fact that I like to read an entire book in one day.  But honestly, I only do that for new books.  Other books I totally space out.  When I reread the Lost Hero, it took me a day and a half.  :)

Arika is coming to visit Jassy and I this month and I am counting down the minutes. I have missed my twin more than words can say.  I have been writing a lot, which is awesome!  I have a schedule to finish three more books (including the one I'm working on) before the end of the year.  Then next year will be a major editing job.  I'm not sure how excited I am for it, but it should be an adventure nonetheless.

I am doing great in all of my classes except for one.  I am just not sure what he expects of me.  Oh well, I know I can do better, and I will, especially if I want to keep up my scholarship!

Overall, the college life is awesome.  I think it will be even cooler when I am home for my break.  :)  There is not much else going on in my life at the present time, besides the lack of sleep department totally not doing their job.  I did get to bed sort of early last night.  I'm surprised thought, because I would have thought that I would be exhausted in the mornings.  It turns out that the whole ordeal only weighs on me at the end of the week, which is perfect because I only have two classes on Friday so I can take a 3-5 hour nap!  I love it.

I wake up in the mornings, perhaps a little grumpy, but that is not unusual, and then go about my business.  By the time I get to class, I am positively cheerful!  It must be those naps I am looking forward to.  Have a great day, I have a lot to do and so little time to do it.

My sisters should be posting sometime this week.  I keep telling them that the blog will get tired of me posting all of the time.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment