Sunday, October 16, 2011

HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back and typing again! And the long absence was completely because i was busy and not at all because i forgot or anything......
Anyway, after reading Aiden's posts, I'm thinking it is definetely about time I visit (even though, you have to admit, those posts were seriously entertaining).
I am so attached to a new story I'm writing, and it makes me happy with all of the progress I've made with it! even though I've only actually typed out three chapters.....
Like my sisters have mentioned (many, many times) and as I will make note of (even more), I am going to visit them this coming weekend!!!! I am soooooooo beyond excited to go to their college, and I know we are going to have a bunch of fun, and I'm bringing a surprise I haven't before hinted to them (*hint* it's from our mom). But, really, I am so stoked!--even though it means that i will have to reschedule one of my midterms. Haha, you'd think I'd have thought about that before I planned the trip, but nope! Wasn't even on my mind! Well, hopefully I'll learn to check every piece of paper my teachers give me next time.
Oh well, cest la vie!
Also, I have encountered the irritating monster known as writers' block. Unfortunately enough, it is blocking the paper that's due tomorrow. Yea.... it's going to be a poor rough draft. (but that's why it's called a rough draft, right?)
Anyway, I'm going to get back to my homework now.
See you (for reals) next week!!
Arika

No comments:

Post a Comment